Ok so this week was an interesting one... Tuesday, February 1st, my school had the OAKS writing test... Since I had already passed it as a freshman I didn't have to go to school until 10:40... It was pretty blissful... If only that could happen everyday. I slept in until 8 :)
On Thursday, I went to my first ever wrestling meet... It was pretty intense. Once you get over the singlets, it's a really fun sport to watch. We totally crushed Southridge :) It made me happy.
Friday, we had Jam the Gym. That's the biggest basketball game of the season that EVERYONE goes to. But this year we lost :( 41-39... So disappointing. Oh well.
Today, I have my SAT Prep class and then I'm going to a dance in Beaverton. It's gonna be fun :)
Well I hope you have a great weekend!
-Max
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sounds like a great week! I've never been to a wrestling meet in my life.
Post a Comment