Saturday, May 24, 2008
The Beach!!!!
We're at the beach!! For the whole weekend!!! We haven't come here very often this year so this is a good change. Mom and I took Maggie for a walk. I feel really bad for her when we come here because she's always stuck in her crate. Hopefully this time it will be better. I get to meet up with my friends here. They're coming too. We're gonna have a blast. I just wish some of my other friends were coming. Oh well. Today we're gonna go visit a lady who lives in a house like Aunt Josephine's in a Series of Unfortunate Events. She's very old but Grandma says she's nice. I don't know I haven't met her. Grandma's setting up the train. She's added a lot of stuff like Cinderella's castle, Old King Cole, a gnome town, The Little Old Lady who lives in a shoe (size 18), and Hansel and Gretel's Candy House. It looks AWESOME. Great Job, Grandma!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment